Extent Corporate Advisory offers a full range of legal and business services with a reasonable time of experience in handling oil and gas matters internationally. The firm is frequently called upon to analyze and assess international and local law considerations and help structure and document complex, challenging or novel cross border energy transactions and projects, as well as defend the interests of clients involved in these matters should a dispute arise.
The firm works with major companies, independents, international companies, lenders/underwriters, national oil companies, oilfield services companies, private equity entities, project sponsors and developers to provide services ranging from:
- Project Structuring
- Government Agreements and Approvals
- Project Finance
- Project Management and Construction Contracts
- Protecting and Defending the Intellectual Property of Extraction and Recovery Technologies
- Regulatory and Compliance Advisory
- The Full Range of All Service Contracts
- The Development of Tariffs and Related Tax Issues
- The Handling of Disputes Arising from or relating to any of these activities.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PUBLICATIONS
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to our publications