Jeremiah Caleb OdingaPartner
Jeremiah has vast experience in the corporate sectors and advises state-owned entities; foreign governments; local and multinational corporations on corporate governance. His expertise spans three practice areas - Intellectual Property; Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions; and Infrastructure, Energy & Projects.
With his vast experience and successful track record in Litigation, Jeremiah heads the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution department.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Infrastructure, Energy & Projects.
- LL.M in Intellectual Property Law - University of Dar es salaam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - The Law School of Tanzania.
- LL.B - University of Dodoma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management of Foreign Relations (PGD-MFR) - Tanzania Mozambique Centre for Foreign Relations.
- Certificate on Conduct and Practice of Arbitration - Tanzania Institute of Arbitrators.
- Advocate of the High Court - Tanzania
- Advocate of the High Court- Zanzibar
Association & Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Tanganyika Law Society (TLS)
- Zanzibar Law Society (ZLS)
- Tanzania Women Lawyers Association (TAWLA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +255 765 830 880